- I get an error when entering the URL and the Stream Key.
This may be due to the fact that you have not entered the correct Stream Key.
- Check if there are no spaces before or after the Stream Key.
- Check the Stream Key again, are you missing a number, letter or sign at the beginning or at the end of the Stream Key?
- I have gone through all the steps but the image for my stream is black for the members.
You have installed the system and you are now testing your stream. When testing you see on your device that you are streaming, but the screen is black with the members. What can you do?
- Go through the steps in the manual again and see if you have missed something.
- If you work with an Android and you have opted for the Streamlabs app, check whether the camera filter is on. You can do this by following Step 9 of the Streamlabs manual.
- Have you gone through all the steps and it is still not resolved, check if your internet connection is strong enough. If this does not seem to be the case, start the stream by connecting to the 4G network of your phone. When the live stream is running, you can switch to the WiFi connection.
- The image on the live stream is blurry and slow.
This can be due to several aspects:
- Check if the Broadcast settings are set correctly (Step 8 of the Streamlabs manual).
- Check your internet connection, switch to a hotspot or your own 4G if necessary.
- Could it be the quality of your device? Then switch to another device. Tip: Make sure you always have an extra device on standby.
I do not get an image but sound on the live stream.
- Check the settings again, did you give the app access to the microphone and camera?
- If you work with an Android and you have opted for the Streamlabs app, check whether the camera filter is on. You can do this by following Step 9 of the Streamlabs manual.Try closing the app and restarting it.
The livestream shows a green screen. What can I do?
- The specifics of the broadcasting might be submitted back to default.
- Make sure to follow the specifics steps of the Manual. Make sure all of the specifics are exactly written as in the manual. For the OBS manual follow steps 12 and 13. Are you using Streamlabs, follow then the broadcast settings in step 10.
- How can I check if the livestream is working?
Go to your partner portal via partner.one.fit login to your portal. You will now see a tab called livestream. By clicking on this tab you will be able to see all the classes you will livestream in the upcoming days. Here you can also find the URL link and Stream Key, which are needed for streaming your class.
- The app is not working.
Close the app and try to open it again. Is it still stuck de-install the app and install it again. Make sure to follow all of the instructions of the manual.
- I've tried everything and I can't figure it out.
If you have gone through all the steps and are still unable to broadcast your livestream, please contact our Operations team on +31 20 299 3697. Our colleagues will help you to identify the problem and to solve your issue. Note: this phone number is only accessible through Whatsapp. State your technical issue and our team will contact you back via Whatsapp or by calling you back.
Please sign in to leave a comment.