Live streaming means that a physical workout / lesson is recorded and immediately broadcast (in real time) and shared with members via the internet.
- Am I eligible to livestream through OneFit?
- You are an existing partner at OneFit. Note: Are you not a partner yet and do you want to livestream via our platform? Then check the FAQ “Becoming a partner at OneFit”.
- You have an excellent WiFi connection. Check https://fast.com/. The minimum speed should be 25 mbps.
- You stream your online lessons at the same time as your on-location classes take place. Only the teacher comes into the picture. The students in class are out of the picture.
- You stream from your own studio.
- You have a professional set-up (good sound, large space).
- Your students are out of the frame.
If all of these apply to you, you are eligible to live stream your physical classes via OneFit. We will then conduct a screening of your location to see if we enter into an online partnership.
Fill in the Typeform to request your classes to be streamed on OneFit Online.
- How does live streaming work?
Before you can start livestreaming your class, the operations team will need the following information from you:
- What is the lesson name of the live class?
- What is the lesson description of the class?
- On what day will the class take place and at what time?
- How long does the class take?
- In which language is the live class given?
- What material do members need to participate in the live class at home?
- What kind of equipment will you use for the live stream? (Phone / laptop type)
You can share this information via les email@example.com or pass it on to your Partnership Manager.
Based on the above information, a digital class will be created for you in the schedule. The live class includes a URL link and a unique Stream Key. Each class has a unique Stream Key. What this means exactly is explained in the following sections.
Once your live class is scheduled and you have received the URL link with the unique Stream Key, you can start installing the system that will broadcast your live stream. There are two systems you can work with to stream your live class. These are Streamlabs and OBS. In the table below you can see which system suits the device you will use for the live stream best:
If you are going to use a smartphone or tablet for your live stream, we recommend using the Streamlabs system. If you prefer to stream with your PC, laptop or Macbook, we recommend using the OBS system. The Streamlabs system also works great on your laptop, so if you prefer to use this system on your laptop, that is also possible!
The next step required for live streaming is to install the desired system on your device. You can do this by following the manuals step by step. You can find the manuals in the relevant articles.