- How can I log in at the partner portal?
You can log in if you go to https://partner.one.fit/login. To log in, you can use the credentials provided by us on the moment your location went live.
- When do I receive the login credentials for the partner portal?
You will receive your credentials at the same time the location will go live. An automatic email will be sent to you with the credentials. To log in you can go to https://partner.one.fit/login
- I’ve lost my credentials for the partner portal, how can I request new credentials?
If you can't remember your password you can request a new one through the partner portal by clicking on "forgot password". If you can't remember your log-in name and password, you can request new credentials by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I receive separate login details for my operational employees?
Yes, that is possible. You can request an additional login via email@example.com. With these login details, it is possible for employees to gain access to the partner portal, with the exception of the financial environment of the partner portal.
- Is it possible to stop the e-mail notifications I receive when members are signing up or unsubscribing for classes?
Yes, that is possible. You can indicate your preference by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.