- How often can a OneFitter use his membership?
The Original membership gives members the possibility to workout 10 times per per period. The Lite membership has a cap of 4 workouts per period. Lastly, we offer the Pro membership which allows for 16 workouts per period. One period lasts 30 days and OneFit members can check in up to 2 times a day with their membership.
- How often can OneFitters visit my location?
In a period of 30 days, OneFit members can check in a maximum of 4 times at the same location. This can be 4 visits in the same week or 4 visits spread over 30 days. Depending on their membership, members have, in total, 4, 10 or 16 visits in their membership. If they want to visit the location an additional time, they can buy additional workouts.
- Is it possible for OneFitters to visit my location more than 4x per month?
If members have reached their membership cap of 4, 10 or 16 workouts or they have reached the maximum of 4 visits at one location, they can buy additional workouts. These additional workouts can be found on the invoice and are paid at the agreed check-in price.
- What do I do as a partner when the check-in of a OneFitter didn’t work?
The responsibility of check-in lies with a OneFitter. If a member with a booking fails to check in, you can have them contact our Community Experience team via firstname.lastname@example.org. If they have a booking, you can let them join the class. Our Community Experience team can manually check in the member. The manual addition of failed check-ins is possible up to 72 hours after the booking.
- Can I contact you to check in a OneFitter after a failed check-in?
Yes this is also possible although the responsibility for successful check-in lies with the OneFitter themselves. In order to successfully complete the check-in, the OneFitter has to send an email to email@example.com.
- Can I still allow a OneFitter to be checked in via OneFit without a reservation?
If making a reservation for a class is required for OneFitters at your location, it is not possible to check in OneFitters without a reservation for the class they participated in.
- Why can there be problems with checking in a OneFitter?
A check-in could fail because of the following reasons:
- Check-in takes place too early (more than 30 minutes prior to the class) or too late (more than 5 minutes after the start of the class).
- 4 check-ins have already been done at the location during this period.
- The membership of the OneFitter is not active or blocked.
- No reservation has been made for the class while this is mandatory.
- 2 check-ins have already been done on this day.
- If the app indicates that the location can not be found, please contact your Partnership Manager.
- I want more different OneFitters in my class. Can I block a OneFitter who has been in the same class several times?
No, it is not possible to block a OneFitter from a class or location.
Please sign in to leave a comment.